MOREGEOUS

My photo
United Kingdom
http://moregeous.wordpress.com/ THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS AT WORDPRESS (FROM JUNE 2009) SEE YOU THERE!

4 Jun 2009

Red Magazine update


The article last year was so fab, great pr, I am keeping my fingers crossed for another one. It's up to the editor, but they got great feedback after last year's, and they want to see how the 4 women featured have fared in the property crash. It's hit us all, the journalist said, one woman has had to go back to working FT whilst still managing her houses, another is working abroad, and she though the fact that one of my mortgage companies is in administration was brilliant (?!)

I would be lying if I said it wasn't incredibly flattering to be featured in a national mag, lots of people saw it. The strangest was an evil letter I got from M's ex-wife in which she told me I didn't have a maternal bone in my body as I cared more for bricks than children, attempting to quote the Red article's headline but twisting it (and the knife!). Oh, the joys of being a step mum....


1 comment: