MOREGEOUS

My photo
United Kingdom
http://moregeous.wordpress.com/ THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS AT WORDPRESS (FROM JUNE 2009) SEE YOU THERE!

10 Mar 2009

A weekend with the Oldies

Its been a bit of a nonstarter as weekends go, spent it in Hope Hospital as the NHS tried to decide amongst themselves what exactly was causing my hands / knuckles to sell to three times their original size. Several docs, registrars, a dermatologist and a rheumatologist later, er, no diagnosis. Lupus was the closest guess, and some kind of auto immune weird thing. They are running tests and sick of Red, Elle, Now, Heat and Grazia, I begged to leave. It was amusing that they have asked for the pics of my hands as they haven't seen anything like it before and when it's finally diagnosed, they was to try and write up an article on a medical journal. Fame at last haha
They told me to take it easy.... fat chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment