MOREGEOUS

My photo
United Kingdom
http://moregeous.wordpress.com/ THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS AT WORDPRESS (FROM JUNE 2009) SEE YOU THERE!

29 Mar 2009

Tenants Deposits and Brucie Bonuses

What a dopey cow. It's a glorious sunny Sunday and I am not, unfortunately on my girlie weekend in Cheltenham (instead it will be a home game end May). Instead I'm heading over to find out how goes Project Cathedral where they are putting down the floor. It's in the 'sticker' rooms - see earlier post) and the guys are beavering away on a Sunday as the tenant wants to move in this week. Along with the other 6 in and outs of various tenants this week, jesus.
I don't know whether it's the CC, but lots of people are moving in, out, up, on, around; making big life decisions and addressing things in their lives which in 'happier' times maybe they wouldn't. Never had so many people moving out, and then filled so quickly.
Which makes the admin a complete nightmare, when fitting it in between designing flats, organising workmen and balancing finances, and a home! Not to mention the dreaded utility warehouse.
So kinda explains why the lovely Claire who moved out yesterday just got a text from me at 10am on a Sunday saying would she mind awfully transferring £438 back to me as I'd given her someone else's deposit amount instead of her £600 Doh! She texted back that wasn't it a Brucie Bonus for being such a good tenant. I may be a nice landlady but I'm not that bloody nice :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment