MOREGEOUS

My photo
United Kingdom
http://moregeous.wordpress.com/ THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS AT WORDPRESS (FROM JUNE 2009) SEE YOU THERE!

22 Mar 2009

Project Lennon on Mothers Day

Despite not being able to hold a knife and fork at the moment, and having to wear gloves permanently (a bit like the queen?!), Project Lennon now boasts a super shiny gloss black sideboard and oak wardrobes 'n' bookcases. Dangerous Dave managed to paint so badly (as usual) his painting skills were soon surplus to requirements, but he did manage to rip up some cardboard (highly skilled labour for him, I remain astonished that he used to work at British Aerospace and had anything at all to do with large things which fly). M rocked on with the flatpacking. Mother's Day today. Hmmmm. Still amused at the moment as was told by Medusa (the ex-wife) by letter last week that I haven't a maternal bone in my body. So whilst doing a load of sports washing and prepping kids meals for next week, I pinched myself to see if I could find one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment