MOREGEOUS

My photo
United Kingdom
http://moregeous.wordpress.com/ THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS AT WORDPRESS (FROM JUNE 2009) SEE YOU THERE!

21 May 2009

Total result and new babies!

Well, what a great night. Project BB has been snapped up by a group of 3 lads, and I came home on a high. I glanced up at the bird box and felt a bit sad, only to look further down the garden and see two new visitors.... two baby squirrels chowing down on the melon I put out this morning. Soooo cute. They don't know us well enough yet, we've one lady squirrel who marches into the kitchen demanding nuts, so they scarpered when they saw me, but not before I got a snap.




2 comments:

  1. Well done! Love the babies, they are gorgeous.

    Bon weekend

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three today, and it turns out the lady who pops in for nuts is the mum. They are beyond cute though this isn't everyone's opinion, a friend who just visited said "Vermin!!"

    ReplyDelete