MOREGEOUS

My photo
United Kingdom
http://moregeous.wordpress.com/ THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS AT WORDPRESS (FROM JUNE 2009) SEE YOU THERE!

15 Apr 2009

The tenant mountain

Two more lots of, er no make that four more lots of tenants in by lunchtime today. I have hit the wall of knackeredness today, it's official. I think every single hand joint is now inflamed and angry with me for trying to carry on regardless! The urgent infected diseases department appointment is now through with the NHS.....for May 8th. Pitiful.
The lovely Salim from the Didsbury Magazine has a friend who is a consultant there, but he is off skiing at the moment so hopefully that'll be a goer when he gets back. Not what you know but who, eh, not good is it.
I am still getting over holding a python, a scorpion and a tarantula yesterday at a kid's party, whatever happened to just getting a clown?? Great idea though Charlie was not over enamoured with most of the animals and kept a safe distance until I wrapped a snake round his neck. That's the evil step-mum in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment