MOREGEOUS

My photo
United Kingdom
http://moregeous.wordpress.com/ THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS AT WORDPRESS (FROM JUNE 2009) SEE YOU THERE!

2 Apr 2009

The Sh*t West and the IBS

At the moment I really hate these banks. Hate them. I couldn't have less respect for their customer care policies and business liaison strategies if I tried really really hard.
I have lost count of the number of people who feel well and truly shafted by these, and other banks.
This week, after taking almost £1000 in fees for converting an overdraft to a loan, and insisting on a property charge as security - another £1000, they decided it would be a good idea to put a stop on my business account as it's over the overdraft limit. Even tough they are the ones who have taken it there by withdrawing the funds!! Even though they themselves are in the middle of recifiying this at the moment and it'll be done by next week! Are they dafts? I think they are past caring what customers think / want / need. Or did they ever care?!
How many business need to go to the wall before they realise they are crippling British industry? Bloody numpties.

On a positive note, it has been a gloriously sunny day, all my plants are peeping through in the garden, and Project Cathedral looks amazing - the banks can't control everything......

No comments:

Post a Comment