MOREGEOUS

My photo
United Kingdom
http://moregeous.wordpress.com/ THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS AT WORDPRESS (FROM JUNE 2009) SEE YOU THERE!

4 Apr 2009

Pjt Cathedral - Snapshots of activity





The finish date for the flat is here, and er, it's not finished.
90% of the way there, most of electrics done, one more coat of varnish on living room floor, furniture to arrive and be carted up three flights of stairs, cannot for the life of me find any half decent surface mounted bathroom rated downlights.
The venetian mirrors look gorgeous, and the window cill is being made from a left over piece of kitchen work surface, nice and chunky. Light shelf gives enough light to sink area, phewf.
The tenant hasn't seen the flat for weeks. It's a bit of a statement, god, I hope she likes it. I can just imagine her coming up the stairs.... telling me she hates monochrome and anything with a flower pattern.....

No comments:

Post a Comment