MOREGEOUS

My photo
United Kingdom
http://moregeous.wordpress.com/ THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS AT WORDPRESS (FROM JUNE 2009) SEE YOU THERE!

16 Apr 2009

A life in property = glamorous!!??

Buried under a mountain of paperwork, drowning in invoices. Arghhhhhhhhhh.
I though a life in property was supposed to be glamorous. Oh, yes. The credit crunch, I forgot.
I am still waiting for a re-finance package to go through, which has taken weeks and bloody weeks. But I am in a better position than some, many, so that is the light at the end of the tunnel. 
Even the developers I speak to who considered themselves immune, the golden boys until such a short time ago, are finding themselves stuffed and tied up like my roasted duck by the banks who were taking them on jollies to the races until very recently.
All the flats are full now bar one, phewf. It's been manic, but utterly imperative to get them filled. No rents equals no money equals no mortgage paid equals deep do-do.
Oh the joy of tenancy protected deposits and all the paperwork new tenancies create. Utilities, love em. Transferring electricity bills, I live for tasks such as this. So meaningful and rewarding. God, it's half nine, I have to go eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment