MOREGEOUS

My photo
United Kingdom
http://moregeous.wordpress.com/ THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS AT WORDPRESS (FROM JUNE 2009) SEE YOU THERE!

12 Apr 2009

Project Cathedral completes


I remember my first rented flat, pine furniture, brown carpet, wood chip wallpaper. Maybe this is why I have resolved not to create these type of hideous rentals, and this is definitely why I try really hard to create spectacular interiors on a budget, helped by all the amazing finds on the high street, and on line.

This bedroom in Pjt Cathedral has wonderful high ceilings as it's up in the roof space, hence the purlin which was stripped, sanded and oiled. I ummed and ahhed over wallpaper and finally plumped for this one. Not cheap, but so much was saved elsewhere, simple white paint, pine painted flooring, that I justified it (to myself!). The Brain Yates Paraiso range.










Harry, working out butterfly levels and cursing me for not buying simple paper....

Left over paper being put to good use in the Morebo glass doors of the Ikea Billy bookcase, specially requested by the tenant for all her shoes! These doors are great for customising and making your own style.



No comments:

Post a Comment