MOREGEOUS

My photo
United Kingdom
http://moregeous.wordpress.com/ THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS AT WORDPRESS (FROM JUNE 2009) SEE YOU THERE!

24 Mar 2009

Lyme?

Oh I am hoping it's not true. Previously baffled by my startling array of weird and wonderful symptoms, a friend's friend (who is a bit of a medical whizz - Louise!) heard the symptoms and suggested Lyme Disease. Having read up on it, and been to the GP and suggested the diagnostic test, I am now (eagerly??) awaiting the result.  
If it's positive, I am crapping myself, as I have about a million tenants moving in and out over this next few weeks, a flat to finish, a clients house to finish, plus an office full of paperwork, and a potential visit to Crete. Bollocks! Life is sent to try us, isn't it. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger? And all that crap ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment