MOREGEOUS

My photo
United Kingdom
http://moregeous.wordpress.com/ THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS AT WORDPRESS (FROM JUNE 2009) SEE YOU THERE!

25 Mar 2009

Loving the breakdown and pink kitchens


Despite having a million things to do today, I agreed with M it was important to get these lesions biopsied, so was about to head off to hospital with him after the school run..... and the car has broken down. I think someone up there is smiling at me, allowing me this extra 2 hrs to get contracts and paperwork etc done just in case they keep me in, never have I been so pleased to be able to do office work.
Quick browse on mydeco.com, and loved this pink kitchen post from ellis1711, agree with her B&Q's coloured glass tiles are extortionate and suggested getting clear toughened panels made and painting behind, much cheaper and you can change the colour when you get bored of pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment