MOREGEOUS

My photo
United Kingdom
http://moregeous.wordpress.com/ THIS BLOG HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS AT WORDPRESS (FROM JUNE 2009) SEE YOU THERE!

25 Feb 2009

Project Lennon - the Revolting Bathroom































And the bank wonders why I need to refurbish this flat before I can rent it out?! The mint green suite just couldn't be more putrid really, that coupled with the black condensation mould growing freely up the grout lines..... I love it when tenants allow mould to fester, in fact I'm sure legislation will soon ensure that the UK will be much greener if we don't use any more cleaning products and just allow this stuff to blossom.
All was torn out late Jan, scheduled for a quick 8 week turn around; phwef and there's another one upstairs....

No comments:

Post a Comment